Fandom Flux

Fandom Flux

Thursday 4 June 2015

Episode 89: Fandom Flux is Surprisingly Death Focused

Seriously didn't notice death became a quasi-theme of this episode.

This week, the Fandom Flux Crew discuss dead horse genres, fates worse than death and 'kawaiiko'. Also we forgot questions from last week. So feel free to remind us this week. And by us I mean me. I stupid.

Episode 89

Manga Reflux: My Hero Academia 44 and One Piece 9-10

Patreon

Cast

Casey
Slicer
Zero
Kenchi

Link Dump

Splatoon trailer
Ash's Good Life
Furyan

5 comments:

  1. Coments are disabled on the other videos. The real champion and Manga reflux for starters. Thought I'd let you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked and that might just be you, mate. I can comment on my other account and other people already have too.

      Delete
    2. Shit. Well my phone says coments are disabled and my computer died so I will be commenting here till it checks out.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I found a loophole. Gotta use the chrome browser instead of that Damn shitty youtube app.

    ReplyDelete