Fandom Flux

Fandom Flux

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Episode 20: Fandom Flux Took an Arrow to the Kn- OH GOD I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

So who won the audio issues lottery this week?! It was me!

... It's always me. 

Five hours working on this damn thing and it still has problems. But I came up with a solution. So next week's will be fixed properly. I know I say this every week but I really really mean it this time. Promise.

Episode 20

Cast

Casey
Slicer
Zero
Kenchi

Link Dump

Uninvited Guests
RebukeX7
*sigh* And the parade of memes begins.
Over 9000
Arrow in the Knee
'60s Spiderman
You Sayin' I Like Dudes?
Leeroy Jenkins
I'm in Space. SPAAAAAAAAACE!
End memes.
Snidely Whiplash
Let's Play GTAV: Beach Bum
D-Frag!
Naruto: Fractured Fate
Ranma Saotome Doesn't Miyah!
A Black Comedy

1 comment:

  1. Okay two questions.
    1. What Power do you feel isn't used enough and it can even be one you made up and has never been used before. You just need to feel that this power needs more love.
    2. Do you have any problem with stories that have powers just completely disregarding martial arts or out right ignoring it in fights. Like how Dragon Ball Z became about powers instead of actual martial arts in a fight.

    ReplyDelete